A Jimi Hendrix Monterey Pop Stratocaster "Replica" of the 210 Custom Shop models made on a mint 1985 made '65 spec Tokai Goldstar Sound. This is my 2nd Monty "212 of 210". "211 of 210" is with a very notable forum member here.
- Was meticulously professionally finished by hand then clear coated with thin but durable Polyurethane.
- Guitar Specs;
- Alder Body, Maple Neck, Capped "Round Laminate" Rosewood Fingerboard as Stock 65 Spec
- All Original Tokai Parts & Hardware Except Upgraded Kinman Woodstock '69s a.k.a Jimi Hendrix Set (Check Them Out) also bnew Fender Pickguard Screws
- Jescar Tall Medium Frets (6105)
- Graphtech white Tusq XL pre radiused pre cut nut
- USA made '65 Logo Decals / Custom Shop Decals at back
- Thicker 60's C Shape Neck
- Satin Back Polyurethane Neck, Gloss Headstock Face ala JM Sig
Dare to compare! Try to find me a replica as close as this to the Custom Shops.
You will love the feel and tone.
I can provide photos of the stock guitar if needed, as it was a fine piece to begin with. The guitar has a very clear and clean voice coupled with the Kinman's incredible sustain and thickness. One of the best pickup brands for sure. Acoustically very resonant! Any questions about me and my builds; you can start by searching "Nico G's Builds, Build Thread" on this forum. http://johnmayer.yuku.com/topic/12613/NICO-Gs-Guitar-Builds?page=1 Also you can ask around, I have quite a few clients on here.
Price: 1800 USD (Comes from Philippines from yours truly)
FedEx Shipping to anywhere is about 200 USD tops. - For quotation.
I recommend me shipping with the neck unbolted inside a special braced box.
Okay that's all for now, reply or pm any queries.
email: [email protected]