John Mayer Webcast this Wednesday
Tuesday, August 22, 2000 6:43 am
John Mayer Newsletter - www.johnmayer.com

Okay, I've skipped the first paragraph of this message to you. I couldn't think of any tactful way to begin it, so I just didn't begin it at all. If I had in fact written it, it would have read something similar to this:

Hey everyone...John here. Hope all is well. Just wanted to let those who haven't been able to catch a show know you're in (relative) good luck.

This is actually the third paragraph now, not the second.
Moving on - Wednesday night's show at the 40 Watt Club in Athens, GA will be webcast live on www.digitalclubnetwork.com at around 10:15(est). This shouldn't interfere with your watching Survivor, unless you'll be spending a good half hour after the program is over jumping up and down in excitement that Rich won. You might want to visit www.digitalclubnetwork.com ahead of time and make sure you have all the plugins you need to view/hear the show. I've been promised that this one will sound better through your computer than the last time. I'll probably still look like a little blob, though.

While I've managed to grab your attention among the scores of other e-mails you get involving the use of thinly veiled sexual innuendo and poems about angels (I'm talking about two different e-mails here), I'll have you know that johnmayer.com has been re-vamped, and looks a whole lot better than the older, less user-friendly vamp.

That does it for now... I hope you're all comfy, and I'll talk to you later.

bye.
john

Letter courtesy of Jocelyn